Preparing for your Caribbean Cruise
Planning a Caribbean cruise vacation takes a little extra preparation and forethought.
- If you will be traveling outside of the country that you live in, it is highly possible that you will need to have a passport in hand.
- You will also need to book multiple legs of your itinerary, including airline reservations and hotel accommodations in addition to booking your actual cruise.
- You will also want to get an idea of possible excursions that you will want to take advantage of while in port, as well as special reservations onboard the ship for special occasions. For example, if you are heading out for an anniversary cruise, there are packages that you can order for items and services that will make your trip even more memorable.
Packing for a Caribbean cruise also takes some extra planning, since you will be dressing for the beach as well as upscale and even formal evening dining.
- Longer cruises include formal nights, which offer a fun opportunity to get decked out in your finest duds for an elegant dining experience. These special nights generally require tuxedos or suits for men, and evening gowns or cocktail dresses for women.
- There may also be theme nights included in your Caribbean cruise, such as tropical night or pirate night that you may want to dress the part for.
Make sure that you allow yourself plenty of time to pack for your Caribbean cruise, taking into account the many fun activities that you have in store.